The "WORLD WITH PURPOSE AWARD 2023" powered by GHAYA in partnership with C3 aims to recognise established innovative Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that have developed technologies with purpose and have proven their social or environmental impact.
- The Award honors SMEs that have integrated purpose and impact into their core values, strategies, and operations, effectively contributing to the achievement of the UN SDGs.
- The World with Purpose Award is aimed at inspiring transformation in the private sector to deliver long-term value creation and impact beyond profitability, starting from purpose. By spotlighting these smaller companies, the WWP Award seeks to inspire others to follow suit and embrace a purpose-driven approach to business, fostering a collective effort towards creating a more sustainable and equitable future for all.
- C3 and GHAYA will collaborate with the winning companies to showcase their purpose-led initiatives and share their success stories with the wider community
To apply to the World with Purpose Award, you should:
- Have an impact mission at the core of your business;
- Be based anywhere globally (SMEs in emerging markets are encouraged to apply);
- Contribute to at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals;
- Be at Growth Stage (i.e. Pre-series A funding, revenue-generating etc.) or Advanced Stage (i.e. Series A funds secured, close to breakeven or already profitable); and
- Already have a Theory of Change Model and measure your SME’s impact.
- The candidates will be assessed by a group of impact and business experts with expertise across various sectors, including sustainable development, technology, impact, and other related fields.
- The winners will be announced during the World with Purpose summit taking place on 7th and 8th November 2023.
ASSESSMENT and SUBMISSION DEADLINE
The candidate will be assessed by a group of impact and business experts with expertise across various sectors, including sustainable development, technology, impact and other related fields. The SUBMISSION DEADLINE is 12th October 2023. The winner will be announced during the World with Purpose summit taking place on 7th and 8th November 2023.
GHAYA is an impact strategy consultancy dedicated to inspiring, empowering, and transforming leaders and organizations. We aim to align economic growth with social and environmental progress, starting with a clear sense of purpose. ‘PURPOSE’ is the core reason for our existence and how we contribute positively to people and the planet. Our overarching PURPOSE at GHAYA is to: “Unlock the true potential of business as a force for good by aligning purpose with profit.” Traditional operating models are no longer sufficient for tomorrow’s economies. While most leaders possess the operational skills to maintain the status quo, addressing the complex and interconnected problems of the world demands a shift towards new ways of being to enable us to tap into evolutionary intelligence and foster an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy.
To learn more, visit: GHAYA Website